2. Collection, processing and use of personal information
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information depending on the nature of the service function, and process and use your personal information within the scope of that specific purpose; without authorization You agree in writing that this website will not use personal information for other purposes.
- This website will retain the name, email address, contact information, usage time, etc. you provide when you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant behaviors on its own, including the IP address of the connecting device you use, usage time, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to optimize website services. This Records are for internal use and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the collected questionnaire content, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but this does not involve Information about specific individuals.
3. Data protection
Only authorized personnel can access your personal information. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and adopt necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. External links to the website
5. Policy on sharing personal information with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
- The situations subject to the proviso in the preceding paragraph include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent;
- The law clearly stipulates;
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property;
- Cooperation with government agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the information is processed or collected by the provider and the specific parties cannot be identified based on the method of disclosure;
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service, may damage or hinder the rights of other users of the website, or cause anyone to suffer harm, it is necessary for the website administrator to identify, contact or take legal action;
- Benefit your rights.